>> Apply Now for 2017 - 2018 <<
Word from the Directors
Welcome to the web page of the CIFFOP International Human Resources Management Master's degree!
We offer a one-year program in the heart of Paris to train future HR professionals with an international focus.
What makes the program special?
We summarize the features of our program in 5 words:
RECOGNITION: CIFFOP is seen in France as the best school for HR professionals.
The International Human Resources Management Master's degree was ranked as the #1 International HR Master's degree in France by the magazine Liaisons sociales in 2015!
EXCELLENCE: Students are strictly selected based on their academic background, personal maturity, motivation and international background.
- Students work in a multinational company while studying at the university (they share their time between business life and study during one year). Examples of companies hiring them include L'Oréal, Schneider Electric, General Electric, Danone, Areva, LVMH, and Safran.
- Our teachers are 50% from the academic world and 50% from the business world.
- Learning expeditions are organized during the year to delve into the HR realities of partner companies (Suez Environnement, L'Oreal, Tetra Pak to name a few).
- We have a pool of 6 tutors in the program who are either Human Resource Directors or top HR professionals. For the 2014-2015 academic year, they come from Areva, EDF, Danone, L’Oréal, Tetra Pak and Suez Environnement. Our tutors follow the students throughout the year on the academic level but also on a professional level by guiding them through their business life and supporting them during the start of their career.
- Today the school has a network of more than 1600 HR professionals all around the world.
A MULTICULTURAL EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF PARIS: Our students come from all over the world. This year we have 27 students with 16 different nationalities.
CIFFOP is now offering, in partnership with USEK, a Master’s degree in International Human Resources Management Middle East. This program, which is equivalent to the Master’s degree in International Human Resources Management Paris, is led by the same university lecturers and researchers as Paris II. This degree demonstrates CIFFOP’s international growth and recognition.
Promotion 2017 du Master International à Beyrouth
We hope that you will find the necessary information about our program on our website and we look forward to your application to our Master's degree.
Interested in Applying?
Find out more about our application and selection criteria here.